Chanel Chance Eau Tendre

Having committed to house sitting for a friend of mine in town, I had to turn down joining my family in our annual family holiday. The one perk that came out of such bad timing was my dad's lovely idea to purchase my perfume in duty free on the ferry. What a guy.

Chanel Chance Eau Tendre is a more youthful and fresh alternative to the original Chanel Chance, which I often find too musky and heavy. As a classic, this perfume keeps it's timeless sophistication but steers clear of the heavier smell directed at a more mature audience. Having said that, the scent would not be out of place on a woman of any generation. Lasting right through the day, perhaps with an extra spritz for the evening, the scent doesn't fade away or change unpleasantly, making it my most reliable and suitable fragrance yet and I don't see myself straying from it anytime soon.  I have in my little mitts, and refuse to waste a drop of it, a new 100ml bottle - horrraaaahh! Happiness restored.


No comments:

Post a Comment