L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Excess

It's taken me a while, but I'm almost certain I have found my holy grail mascara. Having experienced my fair share of products that promise one thing but deliver the opposite, products that have zero lasting power and products that make my lashes clump in ugly clusters; I was a woman on a mission.

Previously pretty impressed with L'Oreal's Volume Million Lashes, (the original) when I saw the 'excess' version in Boots it seemed silly not to give it a whirl. It really is just an improved version of the original, as obvious as that may seem. The plastic wand isn't too big as it allows you to get into the hard to reach corners and distributes the formula so evenly along each lash individually; my lashes are given such a glamorous fanned out effect. It seems as though the formula has been changed slightly as I find the colour far more intense and unlike it's predecessor, the 'excess' doesn't flake at all. This mascara is buildable so is suitable for minimal makeup but also a heavier look for a night out, I find this is because as you add more layers your lashes don't become weighed down and clumpy.

I'm seriously impressed with this product and for a reasonable £10.99 it can do no wrong. Ladies, my hunt is potentially over... Any more holy grail mascaras out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment